Genetic Results: Youlish Rhodes Sr.
23andMe assists with the following:
Where in the world are you from?
Find out where your DNA comes from around the world. Your DNA can tell you where your ancestors lived more than 500 years ago. See a percentage breakdown by region, including eastern Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and more. We look at 31 populations worldwide, and we will continue to refine your results as our database grows.
Map your ancestry.
Go further back.
Discover the origins of your maternal (your mother's mother's mother's…) and paternal (your father's father's father's…) ancestors and how they moved around the world over thousands of years.
We report on your maternal and paternal lineage by identifying your haplogroups. A haplogroup can trace part of your ancestry back to a specific group of individuals in the distant past.
Women can only trace their maternal haplogroup. This is because the paternal haplogroup is traced through the Y chromosome, which women do not inherit.
Find DNA relatives across the globe or across the street.
Find other 23andMe customers who share your DNA and ancestors. Explore matches that range from close family to distant relatives and make new connections. Shed new light on your family story by discovering a new relative nearby or somewhere around the world. You can always choose to opt in or out of this tool.
Find out if you're a little bit Neanderthal.
Even though Neanderthals vanished about 40,000 years ago, their DNA lives on in us. Research tells us that they interbred with humans around 60,000 years ago.
23andMe can tell you how much of your DNA is derived from Neanderthals and how that compares to others. We can even point to specific Neanderthal DNA that is associated with traits that you might have – like height and back hair.
Trace DNA through your family.
See how different ancestries have traveled through the generations.
Your relatives must be genotyped to participate in tool.
The 23andMe results consist of 5 Ancestry Reports. HERE ARE THE RESULTS FOR YOUSLISH RHODES SR!!!
Reports include (click on link for results):
23andMe rigorous quality standards:
- Our Genetic Health Risk* and Carrier Status* reports meet FDA criteria for being scientifically and clinically valid
- All saliva samples are processed in CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited labs
- Our DNA collection kit is FDA-cleared for use with our Genetic Health Risk and Carrier Status reports
- Genotyping is a well-established and reliable platform for analyzing DNA
- Our scientists and medical experts use a rigorous process to develop the reports
- Your personalized reports are based on well-established scientific and medical research
- Ancestry percentages are derived from our powerful, well-tested system that provides you with ancestry estimates down to the 0.1%